Miscellaneous Auto Services
Miscellaneous Auto Services, Woodbridge, VA
For whatever else may pose a threat to your vehicle's road performance, our knowledgeable auto specialists provide a number of other miscellaneous auto services. And because our work is guaranteed, you can rest assured that you're receiving the best workmanship possible. Let us know how we can help you! Contact us at 703-494-2331 to set up an appointment for additional quality auto services.
Our miscellaneous auto services include:
After-Hours Drop Off
Sometimes auto repair needs arise long after most auto repair shops have closed (most auto repair shops close at 6 pm). With after-hours drop off services, you leave your car at the mechanics shop for repair even if the shop has closed. You simply fill out an envelope, put in your keys, and drop it in a drop box. The auto shop will only contact you when your car is ready or when they need additional information. At Prime Automotive, we value your convenience and that is why we offer after-hours drop off services. A completed Drop-Off Form will help the mechanic diagnose any problems. Even if we have closed, you just drop-off your vehicle at our shop and our mechanics will work on it and contact you when it is ready.
Free Local Shuttle Service with Repairs By Appointment
When you drop your car at our garage for repair and servicing, you don't always have the time to wait until we've finished servicing your car. To get your busy life going on, we offer free local shuttle services. At Prime Automotive in Woodbridge, VA 22192, we offer free local shuttle services to our customers. This service allows you to conveniently go back to your day's routine as we work on your vehicle - you don't have to wait at the shop. This service is by appointment.
The experts at Prime Automotive can inspect your vehicle and perform services that can help it operate at peak performance and help improve fuel efficiency and overall fuel economy. These inspections and services may include items such as:
- Change engine oil, using the recommended grade of motor oil
- Check and change your air filter
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a clogged fuel filter
- Adjust tire pressure to manufacturer-recommended specs
- Inspect/clean the intake system
- Inspect/replace emissions components and/or a faulty oxygen sensor
- Inspect brakes for proper adjustment
- Inspect power steering system and perform a steering alignment, if necessary
- Align front suspension
- Clean or replace dirty or malfunctioning fuel injectors
- Inspect/replace spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Check exhaust for clogged catalytic converter
- Examine the exhaust gas recirculation system