CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great repair shop! Mark the manger always takes time to explain any repairs and concerns he has with our cars with us, no matter how busy he might be. They have never pushed any unnessary services on us or made us feel gotten. They even offered to give me a ride to the mall once while I was waiting on repairs to be done. I highly recommend this shop to any who needs work on their cars, big or small. Thanks for the great service!!