Prime Automotive has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Woodbridge, VA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Prime Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Great repair shop! Mark the manger always takes time to explain any repairs and concerns he has with our cars with us, no matter how busy he might be. They have never pushed any unnessary services on us or made us feel gotten. They even offered to give me a ride to the mall once while I was waiting on repairs to be done. I highly recommend this shop to any who needs work on their cars, big or small. Thanks for the great service!!